24 year old beginner, would love some like-minded friends!

Options
I've just joined today!

None of my friends are dieters and are usually encouraging me not to diet, so I could do with some friends to keep me motivated and optimistic when everyone else is trying to tempt me! :)

I'm really just trying to get back to my 'old' weight and get healthy again after a few years of basically 'letting myself go'.

I'm starting with a low-cal/light exercise regime to get my body prepared and then will move onto a moderate cal/heavy workout regime later on.

I'd love some like-minded friends! :)

xx

Replies

• kristenlees122
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • iheartmarshall
    iheartmarshall Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I'm on day 5 of my lifestyle change... add me if you want, it'd be great to have the encouragement of people in similar situations! :)
  • jillian2315
    jillian2315 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me, 24 and wishing I was lighter! I just joined today and trying to get back to my old self. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • bserwack
    bserwack Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just past my 7 day point woo hoo! Feel free to add me, I am 22 and looking to lose 14lbs.
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    I'm slightly older at 26, but we can still be friends :)
  • cjh03
    cjh03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 as well and working hard to get where I know I can be. Feel free to add me, the more motivation the better!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 too :)
  • karadactyl1003
    Options
    I'm 24; feel free to add me! :)
  • starringmelissa
    Options
    I'm 25! feel free to add me :)
  • hsmith1989
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started logging my calories again, oddly enough because I was worried about not getting enough food. I'm 23 and have lost about 20 lbs since April
  • Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi! im 22 feel free to add me if you like!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and have been doing this for 25 days :D But I have such a long way to go!!! Feel free to add.
  • Ahelmicki
    Ahelmicki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 23 and just starting my journey today. Most of my friends don't need to lose a single pound I could really use the encouragement of others in the same position as me. :)
  • adooling52
    Options
    I am a 25 year old beginner and am also looking for some friends that can encourage me to loose the weight.
  • adooling52
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • clairechook123
    clairechook123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im 25 married mum of 4 and im new, add me to