insanity workout

Options
where can i find out the calories i lost for it?

Replies

• holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you will find an accurate answer online. You can find ballpark figures but there are too many variables that would effect the total cal burned. I would log it under high impact aerobics for the number of minutes actually working out during that session.
  • GoMunster
    GoMunster Posts: 3
    Options
    I highly recommend getting a heart rate monitor because I'll burn around 350 calories some days on Insanity while friends will burn 250 or 400 or more! I know they can cost a good chunk of money, but I feel like its so worth it.
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    Gomunster nailed the answer. It is what I use when i work out with Insanity
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I burn anywhere from 250-400. It really depends how hard your pushing and what workout you are doing. If you plow through with only the planned breaks, I am sure you could burn more. The more breaks you take the less you burn.

I use a HRM, worth every penny if you can afford one.
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My best advice for you would to be to invest in a HRM. I absolutely love mine and you would be shocked how many calories you burn in one workout. I know as I continue to gain more endurance during these workouts, that my caloric burn probably won't be nearly as high.