FOR THOSE DAYS YOU CANT SEEM TO EXERCISE

Options
Hey Guys,
Thought I'd use this forum as a way to motivate individuals some more when it comes to losing weight.
2 years ago I was 330lbs and WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR 2 WEEKS DUE TO DIABETIC SHOCK.
THE NEXT 6 MONTHS AFTER THAT I WAS ON INSULIN INJECTIONS 4 TIMES A DAY AND HAD CONTRACTED TYPE 2 DIABETES.
TODAY I'M HAPPY TO SAY I NO LONGER HAVE DIABETES 2 OR NEED ANY INSULIN
I have had many MFPers ask me how I lost the weight and what I did, the truth is I exercised, tried to fight the urges to binge and FOUND A WAY TO STAY MOTIVATED...FOR ME IT WAS THROUGH BLOGGING AND MOTIVATIONAL RECIPES AND IMAGES.
I've lost 105 lbs thus far, and I wanted to invite you all to look at my blog to get motivated and stay accountable.
kalegetsfit.blogspot.com

I HOPE THAT MY BLOG CAN KEEP YOU HYPER AND MAKE YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN THIS WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.

Thank you!

Replies

• Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    What an Inspiration you are!! WOW, great job!! Congrats :)
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm bookmarking now. Love the motivational pictures.
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Thank you! I'm bookmarking now. Love the motivational pictures.

thank you! I hope that this adds a little motivation to your day on those hard days!
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So wonderful!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That is great! I will check out your blog :) Your story is very encouraging:drinker:
  • Merrysix
    Merrysix Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    really great and motivates me!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're truly inspiring !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU MOTIVATE ME TO DO THE SAME :wink: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    That is great! I will check out your blog :) Your story is very encouraging:drinker:

Thank you very much dear!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    WOW! You're truly inspiring !!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU MOTIVATE ME TO DO THE SAME :wink: :love: :flowerforyou:

Thank you dear! We're all in this TOGETHER
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow! u are truly inspiring me! I used to have high blood pressure before I started loosing weight! also had colestrol! but I still didn't do any blood test yet after that, so I think I need to give it a try and see if I'm cured :D
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Wow! u are truly inspiring me! I used to have high blood pressure before I started loosing weight! also had colestrol! but I still didn't do any blood test yet after that, so I think I need to give it a try and see if I'm cured :D

Thank you Sir! You should do that test, from your profile pic it would seem that all your hard work has probably had a positive effect internally on your blood pressure and cholesterol levels!
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! Thank you for sharing...

I have been on antihypertensive medications for year and fear that if I don't get my weight under control diabetes is next...
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Great inspiration! Thank you for sharing...

I have been on antihypertensive medications for year and fear that if I don't get my weight under control diabetes is next...

And this is the time to start that journey..RIGHT NOW..I see you've lost 6lbs already. Congrats on that loss! Stay the track to a fit lifestyle and you will never hear the word "diabetes" from a Doctor's lips :)
  • GlorytoGodalone400
    Options
    Thanks for this! Just staying motivated to workout can be a challenge sometimes. :)
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Thanks for this! Just staying motivated to workout can be a challenge sometimes. :)

You're absolutely welcome!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Great blog! Thanks for sharing! I love the marble project idea and bookmarked the site so I can read more at home :)
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    That is fantastic! I am so happy for you and all the obstacles you've overcome :smile:
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    your blog is great!!! i saved some of the pictures as motivation and bookmarked the site, i will be checking back frequently, i love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!