Anyone have stats from JM body revolution?

Options
I just wondered if anyone on here has done the JM body revolution? If so, what did you lose weight and inches in the 90 days?

I am on day 3, down 2.5 lbs. But the only pictures I have found are the people on her site.

:smile:

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently doing JMBR. I was very consistent and ate well for phase 1 and posted my results on the JMBR group message board. Here's my post with pics: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/571221-phase-1-results

I lost 15.9 lbs and 10" in my first month. After that, I sort of sputtered a bit and continue to "restart" phase 2.

I'm much bigger than you are, but at least that gives you a little perspective...
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results and in just one month :)
    I'm 206.5, I'm just tall so my height helps throw my weight off lol.

Great job!! :-) excited for my 30 day results! Today is my first day of cardio 1
  • BeautifulAmazonGoddess
    Options
    I started it 15 days ago. lost 9lbs so far... :D I am far away from the finish line here, and workout 3 kicked my butt yesterday, but hey. i luv jill :)
  • samanthalynne21
    Options
    Almost 10 lbs in less than a month is great tho :))
    I'm not doing the 1200 calorie diet that's likesuper starvation mode. I'm eating 1600
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree; 1200 is too low. In my first month, I averaged 1350 on low days (not intentional...just busy) and 1900 on high days. My goal now (at 230 lbs) is to not eat below my BMR. I've been reading that's it's better to at least hit that so you preserve muscle mass. As shared, after my first phase, I still followed the program, but didn't eat as well (beginning in early May). I still lost inches, but only lost another 3 lbs or so. I restarted Phase II (I wasn't going to back to the beginning) on 6/11 and completed weeks 5 & 6, then went on vacation. While on vacation, I did a modified version of weeks 5 & 6 (ran instead of cardio dvds). I took a break this week as I have a shoulder injury I'm nursing, but will start week 7 on Monday. Having done week 7 before (in late May), I can tell you it's a killer!
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite done with JMBR yet. I will finish at the end of next week. In the past 90 days, I have lost roughly 22 pounds and 6 inches. I'm pretty tall, so it has translated into two, almost three dress sizes.

I too up'd my calories higher than what JM recommended. 1200 calories was leaving me feeling weak and with a headache. I eat 1300 plus my excercise calories. Once I up'd them, the weight began coming off again. I have tried to eat cleanish as much as possible though.
  • samanthalynne21
    Options
    Yeah I calculated my own calories. I am going to school to become a personal trainer (almost finished) and according to the NCSF (national council of strength and fitness) that the calories you should consume is your desired weight and add a zero. So fat it has worked for me..My goal is 165 so I consume 1600-1650 calories a day =)
  • hiloui
    hiloui Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on my last week of phase 1 - and I haven't noticed any weightloss, at all! *grumble grumble* But I have noticed my arms tightening up, and my "booty shake" less ....er...shakey!

lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!