Shopping Spree

BamaRose0107
BamaRose0107 Posts: 635
edited September 20 in Success Stories
A friend of mine (who is a little smaller than me) brought me a bag of clothes she did not wear any more. I could not come close to fitting into them so I just put the bag away in the closet. They sat there for about four months. I recently noticed some of my clothes were hanging off of me and I needed some new shirts for church so I decided to go shopping. :happy:

I got the bag from the closet and found some really cute shirts and dress pants that fit perfect some were even too big. That was the best shopping spree I have ever had. It did not cost anything and I did not have to leave the house.:drinker:

So far my overall weightloss is 100+ pounds
I went from a size 24/26 to a 10/12

Replies

• TattingChic
    TattingChic Posts: 14 Member
    Congratulations on all the work to get into those clothes! Good for you! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    WOW! That's fantastic! :drinker:
    I used to hate clothes shopping, but these days, just like you, it's sooooooo much better! Course, I haven't lose nearly what you have, but, I still know how great it feels to look good and fit into nice, SMALL clothes! :happy:
    Congratulations on the awesome job you've accomplished! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    that is great!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations BamaRose! And free clothes shopping. How cool is that! Give yourself and your friend a big hug. :happy:
  • Thanks everyone!!!! I actually wore one of the shirts today and got a few compliments on it. That made me feel great:happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!