Brussel Spouts
Beets
Oats
Cabbage
Carrots
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Horseradish

What are diuretic foods & How do they help me lose weight?

Diuretics will not help you burn off ugly body fat but they will help you lose excess water or fluid weight but…

The 28 foods on this page are Natural diuretics that will flush excess water weight out of your body and also help you burn fat and the reason why these Natural Diuretics help you flush out water weight is because…

Natural diuretics are natural foods or herbs that allow increased flow of urine and thereby aid removal of fluids from the body and The main reason why you may need to flush out excess water weight is…

If you accumulated a lot of excess water and got bloated from eating too much salty and sugary foods or these bad foods and/or been on a low protein diet which can all cause your body to retain lots of water and…

Replies

• riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Cucumber with no salt is the best. Even for TOM bloat. Low cal. Green tea is second. Yummy. Watch it with the juniper berries. A few are great, heaps of them can really tax your kidneys. Even cause severe problems.
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Asparagus, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, beets .... all of these I absolutely LOVE!! :love:

In fact, just had asparagus on Sunday, Brussels sprouts on Monday, artichokes at work (four days a week) and always several jars of beets in the basement! :smile:
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    I add a lemon slice to my water every day. It not only adds a little flavor, but I have to pee every 45 minutes.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    What is the point if the fat is still there?
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Got one to add to the list:

Water.
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    What is the point if the fat is still there?

This.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Bourbon.

Seriously.

It's the answer to everything.
  • bigpinch
    bigpinch Posts: 21
    Got one to add to the list:

Water.
    :laugh:
  • uglyhobo
    uglyhobo Posts: 108 Member
    Just drink LOTS of water.
    I know it sound counterproductive, but drinking tons of water nonstop will help you flush out excess water

And why would you want to flush out excess water, unless you are already at low bf% and just need to look very shredded one day, or to get rid of a retained water/bloated feeling?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    I want to lose fat until I'm at my goal weight with all the water my body wants to retain.
  • Bourbon.

Seriously.

It's the answer to everything.

2015170 Posts: 12 Member
    if we hold in too much water, we are bloated in the stomach and eyes and brain, hands, feet. Everywhere. Not drinking enough water is one cause of bloating. Eating too much salt is another. Not good for us. Drinking plenty of water helps us to keep what our bodies need to function, and to wash out bloating, which we don't need. Our body can't do a good job of flushing out fat without plenty of water. And eating foods that help us to keep the water going out while keeping us well hydrated helps the whole process. Vegetables help us to stay hydrated. And helps us to move fat off. Thru the process of keeping things moving.