Just Joined

Options
I just joined here today. I'm a FTM, my son will be six months on the 25. I'm from Ohio and could use some friends to help me lose this weight. I had been working hard the last year of HS (I'm only 19, turning 20) and had finally gotten down to 130. Then I got pregnant and gained 20lbs and haven't been able to lose it. Of course my bf is tall and skinny and I constantly feel bad bout myself.

Replies

• LucieAspirot
    Options
    Hi and welcome.
    Give yourself a chance, you've just had your baby, and probably still breast feeding, so take your time. If your are breast feeding, keep in mind that this requires a lot from your body.
    I did not have children, but I'm sure other moms will help you and give you some pointers.
    Keep going and take very good care of yourself, and try not to put too much stress on you.
    :flowerforyou:
    Lucie
    Montreal, Quebec
    Canada
  • AidenHousersMommy
    Options
    Thank you very much. I am still breastfeeding and you're right, it does take a lot of time and effort. But it's best for my lil one :)
  • tinko1
    tinko1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is MEGHANN :) I have been on this app for awhile, but only recently started taking it seriously. I need some pals on here to help me stay motivated! My twitter is @HelloMegAnne.

I am "clean eating," and in the gym 3-5 days per week.

I've had juvenile diabetes since 1990, so I feel like I owe it to myself to take care of my body :)
  • AidenHousersMommy
    Options
    Hi Meghann, I don't use Twitter, but I have Facebook :) Add me up if you want/have it. Charris Champine. What exactlyis "Clean eating"
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi - I joined a few months ago but haven't committed to it until yesterday when I have a had a light bulb moment! I logged on got some friends on board to make me accountable and today I feel empowered and like can really do this. Goodluck and realize you don't have to do this alone - lets do it!
  • MissMari973
    MissMari973 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    My name is Mari and I've had this app for some time now but JOINED as in participating today. I've been SLOWLY getting back into workouts, eating healthy and making it a lifestyle and not just some short term goal. I am fairly new to this site and wish you all nothing but the best and success. I do workout 4-5 times a week, eat healthy, drink tons of water and have been seeing changes. I started my weightloss journey on June 10th 2012 and have completely removed ALL DRINKS except for water. I am looking for some friends to both encourage and go through this journey of losing weight with besides my Fiance no offense while i love working out with him sometimes a girl needs some more friends who know exactly what I am going through.

I do have instagram @ Miszmari3 & twitter @MsMarigetsfit
  • blondiebonce
    Options
    Heya guys :) Feel free to add me if you want another weight loss buddy! x
  • AidenHousersMommy
    Options
    Thanks guys :) It's nice to meet you guys. I hope we can encourage each other and all reach/surpass our weight loss goals!