Hello from (almost) San Francisco!

Options
Good morning :) My name is melissa and i live in the East San Francisco Bay Area. I've used this website before but I have a terrible habit of falling off track after either 2 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks. For whatever reason, the days inbetween those markers aren't as hard. While I'm still trying to figure out why I stay on this pattern, I'm looking for friends who are motivated and possibly have the tendency to night snack like I do (seriously have to plan ahead for night eating...not sure how to overcome this obstacle yet).

Either way, I hope everyone's journey is successful :)

Replies

• drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends, especially from my neck of the woods! I'm in SF.
  • wannaplay2505
    Options
    Hola! I'm in WC and am looking for a few supportive friends too. I've been come and gone on myfitnesspal, but I'm really hoping to stick with it this time around. Like you, I tend to snack at night because I'm such a night owl. =S Hope to be better and eat better. :)
  • generatrix
    generatrix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the area as well... not sure if you are still around on the site, but i will send you a friend request :) Maybe we can get out together or something!