New Body November-week 5

TracyJean2012
TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hi All! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family!

I'm reporting a half pound loss! Not a great thing but then again not bad considering all the food!

Good luck all!

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    i am the same no gain and no loss. im happy cause i ate a lot for thanksgiving. had 3 houses to go to and ate a lil at every house.
  • I didnt gain nor lose either, and I am happy to say that I only went over my calories by 9 on Thanksgiving.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Stormchaser - Great Job on the 1/2 lb loss. I also lost a 1/2 lb!

Limestar and razncain99 - Good job on not gaining any! Thats a big accomplishment considering the week it was!

Hope everyone has a great Monday.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Hi everyone! Good job on the losses, something is better than nothing, espeically during turkey day! I actually lost a about a pound as well, so yay, I'm pretty happy about that. Let's all keep it up!
  • tahmed
    Where did everyone go? Did we loose half of our group?

I have to confess, last night after dinner, we went to DQ, and I had a peanut butter cup blizzard. It was so totally amazing! I knew I shouldn't have it, but I really really really wanted it. Today I am having carrots and a nice healthy salad to make up for it.

I need to stay ontop of my game this week, as we fly out on Friday to a wedding in Minnesota. I am sure 2 days with the family means a lot of eatting!!
  • TracyJean2012
    hey have fun at the wedding, we have to "treat" ourselves sometimes, Oh please have a piece of cake for me. I LOVE WEDDING CAKE! LOL

I have wondered myself about our group, I sure hope not but I'm sticking around so anyone who is still here we can help each other.

I'm thinking this is going to be a BAD week, I can't exercise cause I have thrown my neck and hip out and he told me to take it easy and to ice at night. So no gym for me. Plus it has been really stressful at work and its only tuesday, thats not looking well. Trash goes out tomorrow so I have thrown out all leftovers so maybe if I get back to normal then it won't be so bad. I can hope!

keep in touch all! Lets take a roll call of who wants to stay with the group???????Just so we know
  • TracyJean2012
    Well if this week has anything to do with weight gain then Sat morning is NOT going to be a good day! Very stressful week and I have not been going to the gym due to injury and I have not been faithful to logging my foods. God help me! Gals I need some help!!!!!!!!!!
  • tahmed
    hmm. I posted a second time yesterday, but the post is MIA:noway:

Anyway, don't worry too much about not being able to work out. I really haven't worked out much for the last 4 weeks, but each week I have been pretty carefull about what I am eatting, and I have stedilly lost weight each week. Just be very carefull what you eat. You probably wont loose 3 lbs, but even one would be a big accomplishment.

I totally feel you on the stress. The holidays really bring on additional stress that we just don't need. Each time I am feeling overwhelemed, I take a deap breath, and a drink of cold water. Then just rest for 2-3 minutes. It really does help calm you down.
This discussion has been closed.