New from Texas

Options
2»

Replies

• aprice3320
    aprice3320 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thats amazing and inspiring. I'm from a small town in NorthEast Texas. Feel free to add me. I'd love to see how your doing this. I've lost 48 lbs. but its taken me 7 mths. :smile:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss & welcome to MFP. You look great. I am also from Texas. Orange, Tx. near the Louisiana border. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hi welcome.. i am from san benito texas- rio grande valley -
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi from Cameron, Texas. Small town 30 miles east of Temple.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Native Texan here, Born in FT W, raised in Richardson. Now I live North and west of Frisco and Little Elm in the Aubrey area. Love it!
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Keep us the good work!!

P.S. We Texas gals ROCK!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    HI I am from Aubrey area!
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    South Texas here - like Mexican Border south (McAllen) - but feel free to add me.
  • TXCC
    TXCC Posts: 56
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job. I was born and raised here. Now live in the North Fort Worth area. Feel free to add me.
  • smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, Texas folks! I'll be moving to Dallas next week! Feel free to add me!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Howdy & Congratulations On Your Great Healthy Journey:):) Lovely PIctures:):) Great job on your hard work :flowerforyou: From Texas and now live in MS.
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Spring, TX (north Houston) here... great job on your results to date!
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello from (East) Dallas, and CONGRATULATIONS! You have made some GREAT progress! Good luck on your continued success! :flowerforyou: Feel free to send friend request if you'd like!
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    Welcome! I am also from the DFW area, feel free to add me :)
  • phoenix3050
    Options
    Welcome and great job! I'm in the DFW area, feel free to add!
  • kranch25
    kranch25 Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! And all the Texans makes me happy!

I lost 20 pounds in the first month, which I thought was insane! This second month it has came off slower, but I still notice a big difference in how my clothes fit. I went from drinking 6 dr peppers a day, to none. I think that has helped a ton. And I don't even want it anymore, my body craves water! Also, I would eat really late at night (10-11pm) so that has been a big change. But I have noticed that I sleep so much better now.

That's kind of how I was. Started working out on May 1st, when I weighed in at 326. The first 20 came off fast. I drank a lot of Mt. Dew, and now drink only water and coffee. Started tracking calories and increasing my workouts, and today weighed in at 292. However, I used 306 as my starting weight on here, as that's what it was when I began tracking calories on another site before switching.I don't eat anything after 6 pm unless it's a small fruit serving. I eat no burgers, fries, or sweets. Yes, I miss Peanut M&M's. Ha!

I live in Lake Charles, La. Nice to see there are so many fairly local folks on here.
  • aplittle78
    aplittle78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beaumont, TX here. Nice job so far, keep working hard and you can reach any goal(s) you have. Any of my fellow Texans should feel free to add me, I will gladly take any support I can get.
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi from San Antonio!! You've done awesome so far, may you continue to reach your goal.
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello from San Angelo, TX.

Great story and inspirations.

I'm going to add you as a friend!