For my wedding 35 pounds down

Options
sfgonzales
sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
I started my journey in June of 2011. I received my pictures back from an engagement photo shoot and couldn't believe that the person in the photos was me. I felt huge and wasn't happy. My weight loss journey started with wanting to look good in my wedding pictures and I am continuing it because I want to be happy and healthy.

I can't get my images to load! :(

Replies

• kfitzs
    kfitzs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in June of 2011. I received my pictures back from an engagement photo shoot and couldn't believe that the person in the photos was me. I felt huge and wasn't happy. My weight loss journey started with wanting to look good in my wedding pictures and I am continuing it because I want to be happy and healthy.

Before:
    <html>
    before2.jpg
    before2.jpg

After:
    before1.jpg

525783_375288959197110_61018634_n.jpg

181234_374892012570138_745869174_n.jpg
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    Thank you!:smile:
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow GREAT job! You look absolutely breathtaking!
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    Gorgeous!!! I love the freckles too. :O)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Congratulations - on the stunning weight loss and the wedding!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, stunning! Great job. And you picked such a flattering dress, you look beautiful!!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Awsome job! You are a beautiful bride. I hope you had an absolutely amazing wedding! Best of luck in your life together!
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! Well done!

Also, I LOVE your wedding dress!!
  • amylou1977
    amylou1977 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    fabulous job and you were an absolutely stunning bride. Congratulations!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    First, you didnt look bad in your engagement photos (IMO)
    BUT you looked GREAT in your wedding gown. Congrats
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I meant to include my profile picture in there too but I was having trouble uploading the pictures.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I bet your hubby is all googly-eyed now! :)
  • SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Both pics are great, but your wedding pic is BEAUTIFUL! You look amazing and so happy!
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Options
    Way to go! I am trying to lose weight for my wedding coming up next July (ahh! 366 more days!) and one of my motivators is looking good in both engagement and wedding photos. One thing I'm worried about is my dress though. I am purchasing it in September, but they have a no return/exchange policy. DId you buy your dress small and then work to fit into it, or did you just have alterations done? I'd hate to spend so much money on a dress that doesn't fit (either because I lost too much weight or because I didn't lose enough).
  • sfgonzales
    Options
    I bought my dress at the size I was (12) and had it altered (8). I wear a size six pants and was upset about seeing the number 8 when I had it resized, but remember dress sizes run small!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Incredible, keep going girl!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful !:drinker:
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I am also doing this for my wedding. 7 weeks to go!! I have lost 31 lbs but want to get to 35 lbs lost :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!