Returning - and sticking with it!

Options
I haven't been on MFP very long, but took a break to celebrate end of exams/end of uni/graduation and all that goes with it. I've gotten home for the summer to find I'm right back where I started, plus a pound or two. I'm (hopefully) going on holiday in September, and I'd like to make a goal of 14 pounds lost by then. October, when my postgraduate course starts, another 7 would be ideal. I know this is a bit ambitious, but if I don't aim high (/low!) I won't make myself stick to it.

Motivation is more than welcome - the temptations of home cooking are many!

Replies

• jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Good luck! I hope you're able to stick with it this time!
  • aims_2012
    aims_2012 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it hun, if you try hard, you can easily lose your set goal, I'm half way to losing a stone so if I can do it, you can do it too :) x
  • sparkleconverse21
    Options
    I'm starting over too! I did this for a summer and then gained it back all my senior year of high school. Now it's summer and I have college, I'm really trying to stick with it. I have no friends left- they probably all unfriended me when MFP kept saying "Shannon hasn't logged in for a month" or something like that haha
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    i am doing the same thing. just got a new user name and i wanted to make a fresh start.