Pasta Salad Recipe

Options
erin_brianne
erin_brianne Posts: 10 Member
Does anyone have a good pasta salad recipe to share? I'd like to serve one at my kids' birthday party this weekend. Thanks!

Replies

• jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Bump =)
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    there is a recipie on the mc cormick seasoning... salad supreme... you could healthy it up with turkey pepperoni and fat free italian, ronzoni spaghetti and LOTS of veggies... gl!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I buy the tri colored pasta (and there is even one made with vegetables- I forget the name). Cook the pasta. Let it cool. I add in bell peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, onion, garlic, tomatoes. Anything you want. Then I mix in Ken's Steakhouse light Italian dressing. I usually make this the day before and let it sit in the fridge overnight for the dressing to sink in to the pasta. It's really good!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I just made this pasta salad from Skinnytaste.com site for July 4th bbq. It was light and very delish. Very easy to put together.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/06/summer-macaroni-salad-with-tomatoes-and.html
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I buy the tri colored pasta (and there is even one made with vegetables- I forget the name). Cook the pasta. Let it cool. I add in bell peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, onion, garlic, tomatoes. Anything you want. Then I mix in Ken's Steakhouse light Italian dressing. I usually make this the day before and let it sit in the fridge overnight for the dressing to sink in to the pasta. It's really good!

This sounds great Love Ken's Steakhouse Lite Northern Italian. The Lite Creamy Ceasar works well also!!!!!! When I'm feeling extra wild and have the calories throw in some croutons :)
  • erin_brianne
    erin_brianne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great tips and links! Now to decide :)
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options

That's how I make my pasta salad. I've been craving it for awhile.
  • KeriLoy
    KeriLoy Posts: 23
    Options
    bump!
  • tinajayne72
    tinajayne72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new summer salad recipes...thanks for sharing these!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    bump
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options

SOUNDS DELISH!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    OK OK this is one of the best and easiest pasta salad recipe.....and I mean it, it's killer.

One box elbow macaroni
    Cucumber
    Green Bell Pepper
    5-6 radishes
    3-4 Medium to large tomatoes
    1/2 large sweet vidalia onion
    DUKES MAYO (has to be dukes)
    Salt and Pepper.

Boil the noodles, cut up the veggies, try to get the juicy seedy part out of the tomatoes, dice radishes,chop the onion and bell pepper, peel and chop cucumber. This makes a very large amount. Add dukes mayo to taste, I usually use about 1/2 of a smaller Jar, prob about a cup or so just until it's creamy the flavor of the mayo comes out when it's cooled so you can always add more later if needed. but just add everything until you are happy with the amounts and taste as you go along. SALT AND PEPPER. now this pasta salad takes an hour or so for the flavors to infuse, so add your salt and pepper and taste and you will probably add more salt later as it soaks into the pasta salad and you can't taste it as well so you will definitely want to add more after it's infused and been in the fridge. ENJOY!! It's very fresh and I guarantee people will love it!