How do you like your coffee? ( or tea)

Options
12346»

Replies

• foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Tea....Whole Milk, 3 Sugars. Not too strong.

Coffee.....eww! Don't like the taste of coffee but love the smell of freshly ground coffee in the coffee machine. Heavenly.
  • barbielovesgym
    Options
    I like my coffee with So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk.
  • erin_brianne
    erin_brianne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've always had my coffee with a tablespoon of non-dairy creamer but I really don't want to waste calories on creamer so I'm going to try adding cinnamon instead.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hot and preferably brought to me by a good looking naked man in the morning.:wink:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I drink Cafe Bustello with just a little lite creamer...yum!
    HEY.. so do I.. with a sweetener .. no cream.. i love that stuff... good substitute when i can't get jamaican blue mountain..
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Black. Bold. No sugar.
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I prefer coffee with half and half. I can drink almond milk in it but not regular milk.
    I will drink black tea with milk in it or herbal/green tea black.

My weakness is coffee. I am an addict.
  • jholliday82
    Options
    I drink a lot of coffee. By a lot I mean at least a half a pot or more a day. I do not have a specific way that stays the same. I have been using splenda for several years now (not sure if that is good or bad) However, my biggest weakness are flavored creamers which really pack in calories. Any suggestions for good flavor with out the calories??? (no vanilla though)
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    black or sometimes baileys
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Coffee.... 3 tsp sugar
    Tea totally black... I use to love sugar in it but now it just tastes funny.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I take my coffee black, no cream, no sugar.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Iced with some type of milk... I like vanilla flavored almond milk or soy milk. but regular cows milk will do, too. And a little bit of syrup (vanilla flavored although I like the classic kind that they use at starbucks but they never have that at the stores) I don't understand how people drink coffee black... so gross.
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I have two shots of freshly ground coffee, topped up with hot water and a splash of skim cow milk. I also add about a teaspoon of sweetener (I can't remember the name of the brand but it has added fibre)

I drink crazy amounts of green tea as well. I find that the caffiene helps control my hunger and cravings.
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee the way I like my men =)

me too!! strong with some skim milk and a touch of sweetness!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    black or sometimes baileys

ahhh coffee with booze.. a new veer. My favorite is frangelico....amaretto second...and sambuca is traditional.. mmmmmm

and you've inspired me... just added a shot of hazelnut syrup to my morning coffee, along with morning biscott. sweet...happy days peeps
  • masked_habit
    Options
    2 creams 2 sugars or just black if the coffee is good enough