New: Getting off the roller coaster

Several days ago my husband told me that I needed to go shopping because I was in desperate need of clothing. So, I decided to go this morning. To my horror my size no longer fits. I couldn't button them. I walked away empty handed because I refuse to buy bigger sizes yet again. I never want to feel the disappointment that I felt today walking away from the store empty handed again.
I have been on this site before. Once I gained a perspective of what I was doing and started to have success I thought I could do it on my own so I deleted my account. I was wrong. I ended up gaining the weight back and then some. I realized that having friends on here and being active with the site was my key to success. So, I'm back today to step off the roller coaster and on to a more structured path.
I would love to find like minded women to do this with. I know that having friends is key.

Replies

• happyceliza
    happyceliza Posts: 36 Member
    I know that feeling, sadly. Here is to a new day!! Feel free to add me. I just recently was able to trash my fat jeans and it was bliss!
  • dmcrazier
    dmcrazier Posts: 4
    I absolutely know how you feel because i have been up and down with my weight all my life and am so tired of it. So far this site has really motivated me. Good luck to you
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Welcome back! I have always been up and down myself. Not this time! I decided this time I'm going to make smaller changes and think long term, not the dress that I really want to wear in a month so I better put in crazy long workouts and eat like a toddler. I love the support I am able to give and receive. Good luck!!