UGH! Life gets busy+stopping workouts= 5 pounds come back!

Options
Hey everybody!
I recently started my own photography company on top of my other 2 part time jobs and being a mommy! Very exciting and very busy. It has been hard to find time to work out. Now I have gained back five of the pounds I worked so hard to lose! :sad: On top of this we are trying for another baby. I kept telling myself why get all skinny when you are about to get all preggo and chunky. :ohwell: But now I am facing the facts- I need to work out . PERIOD!

Help me stay motivated!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:happy:

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Just remember working out while pregnant is good for you. It's also good for the health of the baby.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you can do it I fell of the wagon and gained 12 lbs back and I am back and starting to lose again!!!!
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    I know how hard it is to find time for yourself when you have so many other resposibilities on your plate, but you HAVE to so that you can be better at everything else you do. I was in the same position as you 22 years ago when I was wanting to get pregnant again and I didn't continue to loose weight before I did and boy did I regret it! I gained almost 70 more pounds on top of the 20 I hadn't lost from the first go round! I was miserable, ended up having to have a c-section ( don't know if the weight really had anything to do with it, but if I'd have been in better shape maybe I could have had more stamina in the delivery room?) and then had to face loosing all that weight afterwards. And so, here I am 22 years later still fighting, only this time I am going to get this done for good!
    You stick with your workouts, even if they are only 10-15 minutes a day, do what you can! You'll feel better, not just physically but mentally too. It's hard, I know, but anything worth having usually is isn't it?
    Good luck, you can do it, I KNOW you can!!!!
    Hugs!!!!!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but I do work full time and am a full-time grad student, so I know all about life being busy! I've found that I had to make the CHOICE to make my health a priority. There are always a million other things I could be doing instead of going to the gym, but I've decided health is important to me, and that in reality I probably wouldn't get much done in the hour I take to go to the gym anyways.

Look at all the reasons you want/need to lose weight and remind yourself why you decided to make it a priority in the first place. Post a list or even just a little reminder notecard up somewhere so that when you think about skipping the gym to do other things, you'll remember that you decided health is a priority and you have to follow-through with that!
  • kallio
    kallio Posts: 70
    Options
    Thanks everbody!

:wink: