Looking for weight-loss/ fitness buddies!

Options
Hey there! I am at the point in my life where I need to get serious about getting healthy. I have a long way to go but just gotta take it one small goal at a time! I believe the more support one has, the more accountable they will be. I would love to have a support network on here. People to talk to, cheer them on, Support one another, share healthy tips/recipes, work-out. Please feel free to add me. The more friends the better!! Best of luck to everyone!! :)

Replies

• jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Always better to try and do this as part of a group!
  • moonfire628
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's always easier to do things with someone to cheer you on and help you not feel discouraged. Especially at the gym. You can do it!
  • ColeAlanna
    ColeAlanna Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • maggiemac40
    maggiemac40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me and congrats on taking this step!
  • nhiru1
    nhiru1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can use the support too!
  • SueKnapp
    SueKnapp Posts: 8
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 70# before joining MyFittnessPal and 10# since. Encouragement and tips from others surely helps me to stay on track. Good luck!!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Good for you for starting! I am just starting also, and I believe the more support we have, the better our chances of suceeding!
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    You can add me...I'm just starting out too...in week 2. :) Good luck!
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love giving and receiving support. I am very active with friends but not so much on the boards.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Running c25k to lose a few. Feel Free to add me...
  • BrynnyB
    BrynnyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have just started taking my nutrition and fitness goals seriously once again! I could use some support, too! :D Good luck!
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me in as well!
  • jmcewan77
    jmcewan77 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free too add me!! I just took charge and started two days ago...so far soo good!! I could use the accountability :)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, but I will be totally honest in my opinions.
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Love your introduction/post. What a healthy attitude! We sound likeminded. I interact with most of my pals on a daily basis, so if this kind of arrangement works for you, add me :smile:
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Team Accountability reporting for duty. Feel free to add me!! Good Luck!
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I made the commitment yesterday to take control of my eating and health - let the journey begin :)
  • Fabulous0318
    Options
    I am new to this and think it would be great if we could help support each other. Over the last two years I have lost a total of 125 pounds, but I am struggling now to continue to lose. I am always looking for new ideas!
  • cyndee068
    cyndee068 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I too am looking for support and fitness buddies. I would like to add you but I don't know how to do that yet so you can add me.:smile:
  • amyoc3
    amyoc3 Posts: 18
    Options
    i am new to this too and trying to figure out this web site. you can add me as a friend if you would like!