Looking for TurboFire buddies :)

Options
I am on my second week of TurboFire and I am loving it! I would really love to extend my MFP friends and share hints, tips and daily successes with others who are doing TF.

Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my last phase of Chalean Extreme and am going to start TurboFire when I am finished. I would love to have some friends who are doing TurboFire. I will send an invite. I know I can't be of any help right now but in a few weeks I will be right there with you!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I've a ways to go til I finish TF but CE is my next aim :)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im in my first week of TurboFire. Would love new buddies and support! Good luck!
  • katels0525
    Options
    Call me crazy.... But I started TF last week.... Sort of... I find myself having to work my way into the program. Like last week I did fire 30/stretch10 2 days and this week I'll probably do it 3x. Mixing running/walking on the other days of the week. Then I figure next week I'll start learning some of the others. I guess I just feel like I need to know the program to feel like I'm getting the most out of it. Anyone else find themselves needing the extra time to get acclimated?... Over all, really liking it so far.... Definitely challenging, at least for me :o/
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm starting turbofire on Monday and can't wait. I watched one of the dvd's and it looks like a lot of fun, but intense. I'm not sure if I should start with the prep or regular schedule. I've done zumba and brazilian butt lift, but this looks pretty intense too. What are your suggestions? Thanks!
  • Cinderellis
    Cinderellis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbofire this week, but I just did a few of the first workouts. I would like to join you all on this journey. The program seems a little overwhelming to me. I just started the myfitnesspal last week too.
  • KathPearce
    Options
    TurboFire is intense but I jumped straight in with the regular schedule. I am loving it! I really have to push myself to get through some of it but I am enjoying it and the buzz I get from it after has really helped lift my mood.

I recommend using a Heart Rate Monitor whilst doing it, it is so awesome to see the high kcal burn and how pumping my heart gets. My HRM is one of the best things I've brought........besides from TF lol!
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm heading into week 10 of TF tomorrow. I love it with all my heart and soul. Feel free to add me. I think I'm going to do a Turbo/Chalean extreme hybrid when I'm done. :) I just don't think I can go without TF.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I will be starting TF tomorrow for the first time--would love buddies doing TF, too! My normal routine is Zumba, Salsa, and Body Pump classes and dance games on the Kinect.
  • AandB4508
    AandB4508 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am one month into tf, please add me
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Would love to be TurboFire Buddies :-D have a slight "problem" with doing any of these DVD's on schedule, so perhaps with some extra motivation I will finally do it!!! Was on schedule a while back, then got in a car accident which threw me off. Now some of the routines I modify to low impact, but I still totally love the workout ;-)
  • missybeth
    missybeth Posts: 11
    Options
    I need TF buddies too ! Currently in my 3rd week of this addicting program and I LOVE IT !!!! Lost 10 pounds so far and 30 day pics are going up after i complete month 4. Add me so we can support each other :)
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have done to TurboFIre and ChaLean Extreme and I will be starting the Hybrid program on Monday. I'm here for support too. You will LOVE IT if you don't already! =]

5499814.png
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I just bought turbofire. I will start the hybrid program with turbofire and chalean extreme next month. I have to finish les mills pump first. Feel free to add me, I would love to have turbofire buddies!
  • Slimjo07
    Slimjo07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I started TF last week and I would love to be buddies. The extra support sure would help!!!
  • sarrylove
    sarrylove Posts: 88
    Options
    I am in Month 3 of Turbo Fire. Feel free to add me if you are doing Turbo Fire!
  • cinroa
    cinroa Posts: 15
    Options
    I am loving Turbo Fire.. Feel Free to add me as well.
  • KathPearce
    Options
    So, how is everyone getting on?
  • BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What is Turbofire?
  • sarrylove
    sarrylove Posts: 88
    Options
    What is Turbofire?

Turbo Fire is an intense cardio conditioning program. It is a 90 day program, however, there is an advanced 20 week schedule that some people decide to do (I am doing the 20 weeks). It has cardio classes, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts, sculpt and tone classes and stretch classes. Classes range from 15 minutes-60 minutes.
    What I love about Turbo Fire is the music and the instructor!! The music gets me pumped and ready to workout and Chalene Johnson is so motivating and really pushes you!! There is also a modifier on the screen if you need to do any of the moves at a lower impact.
    I am in week 10 now, so I am about halfway done since I am doing the advanced schedule, and I absolutely LOVE it. I lost 17.9 lbs and 14 inches in my first 2 months (haven't done my month 3 weights/measurements yet). I highly recommend it!! Lots of fun :)