I Got Stalked....Pictures(:

Options
shelbiejo
shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
So after work tonight I needed to go to Wal-Mart and I was dreading it. I looked like poo after work since I decided to tan after and take off most of my makeup and was all sweaty. I went into Wal-Mart and got obviously stalked by 3 different guys. Two of them were walking out of the store when I was walking in and then ended up being in the exact same spots a went (makeup area and milk area.) Then other guy was walking the opposite way as me down the center of the store. I tend to zig zag through the middle of the store because the people in front of me are way too slow to follow. The guy happened to keep doing a zig zag every time I did so that we were always facing each other....Then I got wistled at by another guy while grabbing my milk....And called "The Cute Girl" by two different people while standing in line.

Strange....Maybe it was the fact I wore my slight belly shirt today and totally rocked it...Or maybe it is because I went blonde with my hair...Who knows! I came home and wanted to check out my progress since I was feeling so hot(:

The one w/the white top was from a month or less ago. The one in the black top is from tonight.

image.jpg
download0.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!