Hello There!

Options
I am new to this but I love being able to see my activity for the day. I am a yo yo dieter and I have trouble sticking to it. This time has been different, I've made slip ups but I have made up my mind that I am not going to let myself go anymore. I love working out and I make time for it! Would love to hear from you guys and what you do to stay motivated and what you've lost! I would love to know what you do when you crave junk or when your brother brings over taco bell :(:/ !!

Replies

• nbshifrin
    nbshifrin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi AK,

I hear you re the yo-yo dieting. I too have yo-yo (or perhaps cycle) dieted for the last while. I've also made up my mind that any weight lost is going to be permanent. To help me get there, I've decided to get active on this site and hopefully get together a number of like-minded people.
    I deal with junk cravings by either satisfying them (hence the weight gain) or when I'm in this frame of mind, saving them for a 'cheat' meal at the end of the week. What do you do?
  • AKBarnes87
    Options
    Yea the cheat meal is a good idea. I have been trying very hard to eat healthy throughout the day and drink lots of water. My brother is in from the boats and yesterday he brought in kfc and today was taco bell. I had one piece of chicken yesterday and a taco today. Now that is very good for my normal eating habits, but both times I had already ate and I wasnt hungry, thats no bueno :( I try to drink a cold bottle of water or I eat something else.