Give/receivesupport from a land far away

Options
Hi all,

I reside in the land of kangaroos and emus and am looking to lose between 25-30kg (that's 55-66 pounds for the majority US contingent on here).

I've been a member for a while but never really used the site and thought that today should be the day to get active and start logging the information to help me to my goal. Of course, losing weight is a journey and travelling with like-minded souls always eases the setbacks and makes the victories that much sweeter.

I'd love to give as well as receive support on this journey....

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    welcome my down under friend!!! we are here to have fun, motivate and support each other!!! feel free to add me as a friend....but i can be a bit on the wild side!!!

Lindsay
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi! :flowerforyou:

I'm from Cornwall in the UK.. (the county of Dragons, Giants, Witches, Mermaids.. and King Arthur and his buddies.. haha

My Sister lives in Sydney tho!
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Perth, Western Aus. There are quite a few aussies around. There's even a few Aussie groups. Feel free to add me
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovelie I am in Hemel Hempstead in England, you don't get much further away than that :)
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    Nth QLD here :) always good to have aussie friends, ive sent a friend request :)
  • cubekite
    cubekite Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi I am from Mid Wales. Land of Dragons and tones of rain! Just joined and hoping to shed 20kg. Would be good to have encouragement and give encouragement. thanks
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from Canada. Seems there are a lot of Aussies on this site, actually... but that's okay, because I like Aussies! We have things in common! Like, the Commonwealth. Plus, you have the big country with the tiny creatures foreigners are afraid will kill them... I have the big country with the very large creatures foreigners are afraid will kill them...

I'm aiming to lose a fair bit more than you, and I'm doing it through serious strength training (with a side of low-intensity fat burn cardio, on depleted glycogen stores) and eating real food (by a college-trained cook: ME. Those student loans I owe shouldn't be in vain, so feel free to ask for cooking advice). If you're of a like-mind, feel free to add me. Maybe just remind me in your friend request message that I posted in your intro thread, if you do.
  • majac10
    majac10 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina..I've just discovered MFP and feel so happy about it! Support is very important in this process so I'd really like to connect with many people here...feel fre to add me as a friend and let's help each other reach our goals! :)