Hey everyone

Options
Hi everyone

I've just joined and finding fitness pal awesome and really helpful
I'm getting married in 8months and want to loose 15kg before then. I need as much advice possible, I'm looking forward to getting to my goal weight!!
I'm trying to 1200calories or less a day with exercise I'm also in need of low carb meal ideas.

Look forward to learning more and feeling great

Replies

• Mitnarfeza
    Mitnarfeza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on the big day in advance! I'm also new here... Add me and we'll help each other get through this!
  • EmziieexLou
    Options
    Welcome hun!

Congratulations on your big day, with a bit of focus and help from the MFP gang im sure you'll look amazing!

Feel free to add me as a friend, i look forward to seeing your progress and sharing ideas :D
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    congrats on your big day, you will do it if you stick to it, try to make sure you stick as close as you can to 1200 cals otherwise your body will go into starvation mode, but anyways good luck :D
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I've just joined and finding fitness pal awesome and really helpful
    I'm getting married in 8months and want to loose 15kg before then. I need as much advice possible, I'm looking forward to getting to my goal weight!!
    I'm trying to 1200calories or less a day with exercise I'm also in need of low carb meal ideas.

Look forward to learning more and feeling great

I think you need to start by establishing your Baseline calories rather than just opting for 1200 per day and then build a plan that suits your lifestyle etc If you need some help establishing your baseline calories etc then just add me