I've lost almost a stone but seemingly no inches?

Hello

I've lost 1lb shy of a stone in the past 7-8 weeks, and today I measured my waist and hips for the first time since and they have remained at:

36 inches
and
47 inches

I find this hard to believe as I do feel smaller in the waist area.

I don't think I am bloated.

Is this normal?

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    you may have lost it from your back, thighs, arms, breasts, none of which you measured ?
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Oh yeah true

I measured my boobs, no weight loss there actually I gained an inch.. WEIRD :D

hopefully arms. They are so large
  • This is strange, in the last 3 weeks I have lost around about 5.5" from my bust, waist and hips but no weight. If we got together we would be the best dieter there is.

Good work with loosing a stone though, I'm sure it shows and soon the inches will drop off.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    This is strange, in the last 3 weeks I have lost around about 5.5" from my bust, waist and hips but no weight. If we got together we would be the best dieter there is.

Good work with loosing a stone though, I'm sure it shows and soon the inches will drop off.

Not just yet a stone but thanks anyway!

Oh gosh that is loads of inches. I haven't lost any from my thighs, I can see that from looking! My bf said he can see Ive lost loads from my waist but how come the tape measure doesnt agree! He isnt the type to lie to make me feel better. And as I said before, I can actually that I have cos my back fat has gotten smaller.
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    when i lost weight a couple of years ago i didnt really notice- until i lost about 19 pounds and its like it happened overnight! my jeans were looser and everyone commented on my loss. give it until a few more lbs time and i bet you notice a loss :)