Visalus????

Options
I've been on Visalus for 3 weeks now, the scale hasn't moved but I am 8 inches smaller in the stomach area, I also gave up Diet Coke 22 days ago, so I don't know if the Visalus is worth the $$ every month or not. I could judt take a multi vitamin and get the same results.

Replies

• lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I lost a couple of pounds at the beginning and then nothing. I stoppped using it because I could not justify the cost and it made me terribly constipated.
  • cyndi40
    cyndi40 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks, Im reading alot of that. I have 2 bags left and then I think Im done with it. Stomach is upset all the time too.:smile:
  • kellyks2
    kellyks2 Posts: 4
    Options
    i join with a couple of friends i was unsure about it just because of the price i try to talk my fiance out of it but he wanted to try it i lost 15lbs im on my 4th month but you do notice the body change before the numbers on the scale start going down
  • MissCeciFrench
    Options
    hi guys. this is a great topic because I am currently doing my 90 day Visalus challenge. the deal with Visalus and any other protein supplement is the lifestyle change that goes along with it. you are not going to simply drink a protein shake and magically get a rocking bod. protein supports the building and recovery of muscle mass. along with your diet change a fitness regiment whether it be light, moderate, or hard needs to be a part of your change. and you cannot rely on just the shakes. if you use the supplement for weight loss purposes you still need to include healthy snacks in between and a well rounded meal for dinner. I am active everyday of the week take yoga twice a week and go hard at the gym twice a week. the rest of the days I'm active through my work as a Massage Therapist. I hope this information helps.