Had my baby and lost the Weight! My Before and After pic

Options
I'm new to the myfitnesspal community, hello everyone ^_^ I had a baby 3 months ago and I achieved these results almost 2 weeks ago. I did a 2 week Weight Loss challenge and lost 10lbs. I Decided I need to lose about 20lbs more in order to achieve the cuts and definition I want. These are my results... Ladies you can achieve your goals too! Don't give up ^_^

beforeafterthumb-1.png

I posted this last night but I was told it violated the guidelines so I made some changes and re-posted hope this is better ^_^

Replies

• lovesharmony
    lovesharmony Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job...
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You are SMOKIN' HOT! :)
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    ooh my gosh you look amazing.. how did you do it? woow
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look georgeous! Good job, do you also exercise? How long did it take you?
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies. I did a 2 week weight loss challenge that had particular rules etc and it worked. I exercised 2 hours a day and I ate 6 small very healthy meals. I also had a day where I slipped (ate horrible foods) but I got right back on track the next day and was able to achieve these results!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow..great job. I hope my gluts look like yours someday!
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Phewitt! Amazing!!
  • missjessica482
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • PrettyKeli
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies another MAJOR Key is COLD SHOWERS!!! Yes

Please don't look at me like I'm crazy lol

There are so many health benefits / weight loss benefits with taking cold showers!

It boosts your metabolism, helps your breathing, stamina, endurance, helps you with pain after a workout, etc.

I have become a cold shower fanatic during the weight loss and still today. It makes you feel alive!!!

Hot showers may be "Relaxing" but they dry out your skin among many other negative things.

So ladies if you are trying to lose weight please start giving cold showers a try, and when you fall in love with them, make sure you let me know ^_^
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    what is the 2 week weight loss challenge?
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow, you look very sexy:) I am still struggling with my baby weight years after the baby was born...
  • PrettyKeli
    Options
    @jen I started a weight loss challenge two weeks ago on youtube ^_^

@maridar thank you, it's not easy but you can do it!!! Just believe you can, have faith and work hard! Whatever you do... Don't give up!!! ^_^
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I take cold showers at the end of the shower. The warm water opens my pores and the cold closes them. I also wash my hair in cold water!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great results! You are one HOT MAMA! :flowerforyou:
  • kayteesb
    kayteesb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Girl you look friggin amazing!!!
    Right after a baby too! I am inspired. What was this 2 week challenge? I'd like to try it too. Did you breast feed? I heard that helps get the new mom's figure back. I have a friend who just gave birth 7/4 and she is eager to get back on her fitness regimen.
  • MonisNatural
    MonisNatural Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Girl....OMG. You really are smoking hot!!!! I need to do that 2 week challenge. Whatever it is, I'M IN!!!! Can you start it here?
  • lauraniculita
    lauraniculita Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done!what challenge exactly did u do?
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Just outstanding! :)
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Werq!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!