I LOVE MFP!!!!!

Options
ClairBears84
ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
Goooood Morning all from a chilly Cape Town, I was sitting this morning while i was logging this morning thinking........ why I LOVE this site soooooo much Well here are my reasons:

1. It has forced me to be accountable for what I eat
2. It has made me realise how much I let myself go and how hard I am gonna have to work to get my health back
3. It has and continues to make me aware of how much Crap goes into the stuff that we eat and that we need to look at what we eat
4. I am finding myself making healthier choices of what i what I eat, Grilled, not fried, half not whole etc. and the best part about this one is that I do not even think about it so much anymore, its becoming my lifestyle. For real for the first time!
5. It has connected me with so many amazing people across the world,. all striving to better ourselves
6. I can be honest here and I mean really honest without feeling like I am being judged.

I guess I just wanted to say THANK YOU! To everyone on this site for the people who created and to myself for FINALLY making this decision to make this work for me!

Have a STUNNNNNNNING day out there!

Clair

PS Why do you love MFP?????

Replies

• wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What I love it is keeps you accountable . If you are dishonest you are only lying to yourself. I also like the ability to express my thoughts to people who truly understand. If you find out that someone is not a supportive friend it is a lot easier to hit delete here than it is in real life. I'm not saying that people shouldn't tell you what you need to hear - but preaching is not what will get the job done! Surround yourself with people who support you and will make this journey just a little easier! :flowerforyou: