single parent/student/positive new friendships

Options
laneikqua
laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
Hello my name is LaNeikqua I'm new to this here it goes lol I'm a 22 year old single mother of a 2year old son. I'm 5'2 so being short I know my weight shows A LOT. I know I was always chunky, but 203 is ridiculous and certainly isn't healthy. I was on the verge of becoming a dibetic and having high blood pressure, my doctor gave me medication to help with my appetite (emotional eater). But I changed my lifestyle and I love it. I can't wait to meet new people and make new friends.

Replies

• markjenny09
    markjenny09 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Leneikqua,
    Im Jennifer and I am a married mother of two. I'm 22 years old, 5'4" and have been struggling with my weight. After my pregnancy and some sports injuries I went from 155 to 254lbs. I am ready to get rid of it and looking for some motivational and supportive friends. Still working on my eating habits but I've started working out 3x a week. Zumba an aerobics.
  • hiloui
    hiloui Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi LaNeikqua,

I'm Debbie Jo, Single mom of 2 boys, 34 years old (still feel like I'm 22!) I'm 5'2" as well, and I'm 174 (as of this morning) I'm looking forward to actually completing my journey! Lets get some awesome "after pics"!!! Stay with it!
  • lmc2728
    lmc2728 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. My name is Lynne, I'm 47 and a single mother of two. My son is in college and I have a 14 year old daughter. Have been working out off and on for years now, but since I'm older, I find it more difficult to lose weight. I started working out again recently with a trainer and watching what I eat. My friend has lost over 30 lbs and swears by this site, so I started keeping track of my eating habits again recently. This site definitely holds you accountable because you see what you are eating.

Good luck on your journey:smile: