New to site any tips on how it works please?

Options
Hi All,
Have just joined the site and am a bit confused as to how it all works, i'm from Australia so i'm not familiar with weight convertions or even height for that matter although i'm sure I can work it out eventually. Was wondering if anyone can help me to add foods to my diary i'm a bit lost. Anyways hello to all and thanks in advance :smile:

Replies

• montehaara
    montehaara Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi All,
    Have just joined the site and am a bit confused as to how it all works, i'm from Australia so i'm not familiar with weight convertions or even height for that matter although i'm sure I can work it out eventually. Was wondering if anyone can help me to add foods to my diary i'm a bit lost. Anyways hello to all and thanks in advance :smile:
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming that in Australia you use metric, correct? if you click on the "my home" tab then the "settings" sub tab there is an option to switch it to metric! :o) That should make it MUCH easier for you! I'd be lost if I had to try converting all of that info in my head!
  • montehaara
    montehaara Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the tip Paula i'm finally getting used to navigating around the website now!

thanks again
    Monique