I'd like to see Turbo Fire Results

Options
I'm starting Turbo Fire Monday and would like any advice, things to know, results, on the program. It's my first EVER work out DVD and I'd like to succeed at them! I'm already doing a 30 min warm up on the treadmill which includes 20 min of walking 3.5 and running 5 min at 4 mph then 5 min a 5 mph. Then if I have time I run 1-2 miles. Please Help Me Out!

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Here are my results:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/543557-looking-fine-turbo-fire-90-day-transformation-5-2

Lots of pounds and inches lost, motivation and stamina gained!! :smile: Feel free to add me
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    As long as you are coordinated and willing to give it your all you will do great. It has taken me awhile to catch on to the choreagraphy but I have imporved and increased my burn. Chalean is motivational.
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    LOVE Turbo Fire!!! I skipped through some of the beginning stages, and I'm on my own persoanl week 8, but doing week 12 of the program!! So far in my 8 weeks i've lost 6.5 pounds (AND went on vacation!!) and I'm super motivated to get my workouts in!!
  • Shalisa_02
    Options
    I'm currently on week 2 of turbo fire but if you want I can start over and we can take the challenge together.. I love it and have already lost 5 inches and I'm starting to see the changes in my body. I love it and really enjoy it.
  • leenabeana1
    Options
    How do I log it into Exercise?
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor and to calculate how many calories i've burned during the workout... and then to log it, you have to go to exercise....my exercise.... create new exercise... and then input your information!!

As at the moment... my heart rate monitor is broken... and I'm kinda guess what my calorie burn is based on what i typically burn for that type of workout... hopefully I'll get a new one soon!!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I find that the burn is pretty close to MFP Circuit-General.