Trapezius muscles - sexy or gross?

Options
2»

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I don't like them at all. I don't like really muscular guys anyway.
  • rebecc6
    rebecc6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Generally, I think they are sexy but they can be too big.
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I do have to say, traps really make or break a physique for me. When a guy is muscular with small traps, it just doesn't look right.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    In proportion and defined as well as whole body works. If they look like Lesner um no!
  • workhardplayhard
    workhardplayhard Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow - super stoked to hear that traps don't gross people out. Not that mine are huge, but they are defined and stand up (guess I should attach a pic) but they are a useful muscle. Certainly make my job easier everyday, but so does just being fit. Thanks for all the responses and by the way, I take back that traps are gross in woman - you girls all pull it off!
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Much of it is genetics, my traps have always been very prominent. For a while I was working out only at my apartment gym with no actual barbells for deadlifts so did shrugs with dumbells along with rows...I think I'll skip any trap isolation going forward as I continue to lose weight, I'm not keen on the no neck look.

7517317020_58be9bbaf2.jpg
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    My idol... Bill Goldberg. eff yeah!

goldberg-compilation-414cb.jpg

But I agree Tom Hardy is a BEAST in Warrior. I was like DAYUM when I first saw him fight Mad Dog Grimes. *snicker*