need a workout buddy!

Options
im 6'2 175 lbs femals 22 years old.
im not really sure how all this works but i DO know i think i would do better if i had a femal friend on here to keep eachother motivated. =]

Replies

• csc101769
    csc101769 Posts: 53
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want-I just joined today
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi - You can add me if you like. My workout regimen is at a boxing gym! I love it because there are professional boxers there and they are focused on working out. My workout consist of 20 minutes on the bike (5 miles) running up and down stairs 10 times -
    working w/ 10lb kettle bells for my obliques - I also have a sledge hammer workout and also ab workout. By the time I'm finished, I'm beat! But it's working. I love it!
  • LisaRep88
    LisaRep88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'11"! We can be tall buddies. :)
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Also, there is a group on MFP that is starting JM 30 Day Shred on July 8. That's a good way to start working out with a group of buddies. I'm planning to do it!
  • l0llyl00
    l0llyl00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There I have just joined too, what a great site, all I can sayt for now is go girl !!!!
  • kimberrrly_
    Options
    definitely add me! i joined today in order to help maintain a healthy diet and I definitely believe that motivation from others is key :)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me also
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    looks like we may live close to each other.. where do you work out??
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Also, there is a group on MFP that is starting JM 30 Day Shred on July 8. That's a good way to start working out with a group of buddies. I'm planning to do it!

Do you know what the group name is? I searched for it and can't find it. I just got the dvd today and would love to join this group.
    THANKS!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! Can use all the motivation we can get!
  • Veronica_029
    Options

Do you know what the group name is? I searched for it and can't find it. I just got the dvd today and would love to join this group.
    THANKS!

Hey ladies, are you looking for the 30DS group? I just started one here is the link for it :) feel free to add me http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/658461-30-days-shred-challenge-july-7-2012-august-7-2012
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    definitely add me! i joined today in order to help maintain a healthy diet and I definitely believe that motivation from others is key :)

I just sent you a friend request
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options

THANKS!

Theres's another oen here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/658267-30-day-shred-group-start-july-8th

Either one is great!
  • emmab852012
    emmab852012 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Same here...would be awesome to find someone on here that lives close to work out with.. Working out alone is extremely boring for me. Sometimes I just can't get into it.