Hi! I'm new, let's be friends =]

Options
I actually signed up back in April but never really got involved and things got crazy and I let it slide... I'm back now and looking for some friends so we can keep each other motivated!

At the end of September, I will be moving across the country to North Carolina with my boyfriend who is in the army. We went to school together, but he is in Texas for army stuff until then. I'm hoping to have lost a noticeable amount of weight by then so I can start my new life off right!

I'm 5'6" 180lbs and looking for friends with a similar hight/weight, but I don't really care if that's not the case.

Looking forward to this! =]

Replies

• blueyedgal27
    Options
    I just started last sunday with a weight of 304. My weigh in is Sunday. So far I am doing ok, but it is the first week. I had a baby girl 6 months ago. My husband is also on myfitnesspal. He is the one that got me started. Good luck with your endeavors!

Shannon
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I did the same thing as you. I signed up last November and only logged a day here or there. But then a few months ago, I decided that enough was enough and that it was time to get serious.

I love MFP! I truly believe that I wouldn't have lost the 10 lbs that I did without it. Just tracking the food and realizing what normal portions are has made all of the difference in the world!

Good luck on your journey!!
    I know you are going to be fabulous!!
  • aqm22
    aqm22 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm shorter than you. Can we still be friends? I'm 5'1, 158 lbs. I just started to do MFP again, too. This time though. I'm determined to shed off those 20 extra pounds I've been carrying around.
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 inches shorter than you. And have a little bit more weight than you. But I carry a bit better sign I weight train too so. add me as a friend if you like. I've got some more weight to loose to.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    add me if you like, im a bit shorter but on here most days and always ready to offer support!!! :smile: good luck!!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    US Marine wife! Know what the moving feels like!

Would love a friend request :)
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've found lots of motivating friends here that help keep me going.
  • adryeste
    adryeste Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    H, I am not-so-new either, but looking for friends...