Let's play "eavesdrop on co-workers"

Options
2»

Replies

• Krissy2prissy
    Krissy2prissy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm the only one in the office BUT, the voices in my head are arguing about eating exercise calories. :laugh:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    My co-workers are discussing a $12.5 million steel bid package for a bank we are bidding next week.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    "It won't fit."
    "Shove it in!"
  • MakeItWork_75
    Options
    One co-worker is talking to her brother. He just told her he was going to watch the film 'Magic Mike' so he can see what all the hype is about. Hmm.

Second co-worker is talking non-stop about her cats. One is clumsy and the other is always attacking her in her sleep.

Help me!!!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I work in an office with two other people and they are both very quiet.... guessing they are actually work..... :wink:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Mine are discussing the fireworks show that was supposed to last an hour but everything went off at the same time and it lasted 15 seconds.

Lol You must be in San Diego then.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    There's nothing here. Super quiet.
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mine are discussing the fireworks show that was supposed to last an hour but everything went off at the same time and it lasted 15 seconds.

Lol You must be in San Diego then.

Nope, Vancouver BC... but we hear about 'explosive' news like that. lol.. sorry bad pun, I blame Friday afternoon.

Update on eavesdropping:
    One guy is counting like The Count from Sesame Street. " One... ha ha ha..... two... ha ha ha... "
    It really is friday afternoon lol