insanity workouts

Options
.I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the insanity workout ...and about how much it cost. I work out at the gym but I want to try it since I heard about the results.
Thanks

Replies

• SntmntlGk
    SntmntlGk Posts: 16
    Options
    If you know a Beachbody coach/distributor, you can order it through them (pretty sure they earn commission if you do it this way) or if you don't know anyone, you can order directly from Beachbody.com
  • rumpels1120
    Options
    if you look around on craigslist you could find Insanity still in the plastic. i did it and found it for 60.00. but make sure that its still in the plastic and wrapped and all. ive heard of people being cheated with crap copies.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    your best bet is to order through an independent beachbody coach's site. It is around 120.00. Ordering it through a coach will save you on shipping and you will get a bonus workout. Your coach will also be able to answer any questions you may have about the program. Message me privately if you have any further questions.
  • bguti123
    bguti123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I was wondering if there was anything on YouTube or something...thanks again I will check into both suggestions ...
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    check ebay or craigslist for used copies! i actually borrowed by brothers..he completed 2 rounds!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    You need to be carefull about pirate copies. I don't know about Craigslist but you know what they say about 'if it seems to good to be true.......'
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Didn't realise Craigslist was like eBay. Still be careful though.