Stuck.... No weight loss.... Help!

Options
I am 5 months postnatal and I have 2 stone to lose! I'm all going out walking with the pram every day for months. Been going to the gym for seven weeks, three times a week, where I do a mixture of cardio, aerobic and weight based exercises. I have been dieting for three weeks, eating between 900 and 1400 calories per day. I have lost only 2pound in three weeks. Help! I'm desperate to get back to my original size. I have had my bloods checked and they are all normal! I am also taking adios slimming tablets. Help! Please! X

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I don't know what 2 stone is but you need to eat a minimum of 1200 calories a day, plus more if you are exercising, or else your metabolism will slow. It would be helpful if you made your diary public.
  • hd2208
    hd2208 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Adios slimming tablets, in my opinion will not be helpful.
    You need to eat minimum 1200 calories daily to pevent body going into startvation mode - breaks down muscle instead of fat for energy.
    Keep exercising & eat enuf of the right foodds, it will come.
    If you are breast feeding then u need way more than 1200kcals daily, not only do you need the energy but to make sure little one is getting all the goodness they need.
    Don't give up hope.
    x x x
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Adios slimming tablets, in my opinion will not be helpful.
    You need to eat minimum 1200 calories daily to pevent body going into startvation mode - breaks down muscle instead of fat for energy.
    Keep exercising & eat enuf of the right foodds, it will come.
    If you are breast feeding then u need way more than 1200kcals daily, not only do you need the energy but to make sure little one is getting all the goodness they need.
    Don't give up hope.
    x x x

For the love of Pete. Learn to spell and look up starvation mode. STOP spreading the lies. Unless you are at less than 10% body fat you will NEVER experience starvation mode.

That is a myth spread by people who eat too much and need an excuse.