Work out DVD's

Options
I want to get some work out dvd's. Does anyone know a good work out on dvd?

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    ALL Jillian Michael's workouts are great! My faves are 30 day shred, six week 6 pack, yoga meltdown and shred it with weights (kettlebells) :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    What kind of workout are you looking for? I've used:

Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies
    Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred
    Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds
    and Bellydance for Fitness
  • MrsZHuff2012
    Options
    Biggest Loser 6 Week Bootcamp with Bob Harper its amazing
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Crunch Pilates. My favorite one is the fat burning one. It looks easy just looking at it but it makes me sweat like crazy! Pretty intense and strengthens your muscles as well as gives you a good cardio work out and improves flexibility.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Any of Leslie Sansone's workouts are great and Biggest Loser Cardio Max ( a little hard on the knees at times) is a good one too.
  • Jennd3098
    Jennd3098 Posts: 30
    Options
    anything from Beachbody is awesome!!!
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    If you have Netflix, there are some good ones on there. I really like the Crunch Boot Camp.
  • peacelovelose
    peacelovelose Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I second Jillian Michaels! I *love* the 30 Day Shred, and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism is a great cardio workout too. I've found it useful to make a YouTube or iTunes playlist to have on after the first few times so that you have your own music and you don't have to listen to the same thing day after day after day, which is the case with things like the 30DS.
    I've also done her Yoga DVD, but I hate yoga, so it obviously wasn't my favorite. It IS a good workout though, if you're into those things!
    Also, if you're trying to get in to workout DVDs, I'd recommend searching YouTube beforehand as well; you might be able to find examples of the kinds of things you like to do, or even entire workouts (like PopPilates, which has tons of workouts available for free). It's kind of a way to sample different workout types/leaders/etc.
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone and Gilad videos. I also generally like the videos put out by Acadia. If you have Comcast On Demand, check under their exercise videos. Some are from Acadia and some are not. It would at least give you an idea.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

Yes, what she said!!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Im doing the Jillian Michaels Body revolution. Its 90 days worth of videos. Its awesome and I have lost 7 inches from my waste in the first 2 months, I still have a month to go! then i am going to repeat it and try the harder moves lol. Love her she is so motivating!
  • Sentrita
    Sentrita Posts: 26
    Options
    I just use the Yoga ones. The Element series is my favorite.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    30 day shred. Very good and level 1 is on youtube so you can try before you buy. Not easy but you get good results.
  • thunderer74
    Options
    Bump!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

Thanks "coach"
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The big question is what do you want to accomplish? Strength? Cardio? Do you like dancey high energy, or more boot camp basics? Are you more beginner/intermmediate or advanced? So many options out there!