I need a contest

Options
I need a contest. I need something to keep me motivated. I'm not really having trouble eating right and exercising but with finals and everything coming up being healthy is the last thing on my mind. It's not as if I'm all of a sudden eating tons of crappy foods but it just might not be the best and time for exercise is totally out the window. Target has me working basically anytime I said I was available. Now I am a VERY competitive person and I would love to be on the biggest loser if it wasn't for the fact it was a tv show. I need something like that.

Replies

• chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    I am just like you...I had tried to lose weight for years. I convinced my sister, her husband and my husband to have our own version of the biggest loser....so we had two months to see who could lose the most. 8 YEARS of trying to diet and in 2 months of competing i lost everything I wanted to, i know its bad but, competition is the way to kick start things for sure! Do you have anyone your friends with or a family member you could do this with????
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I feel you. Competitions motivate me and the only time I lost weight was a combination of joining this site and a biggest loser contest at work. I came in second to the contest and then fell off the wagon. We just started another contest so now I am back. It does motivate me and keeps me going.
    Maybe you can get together with friends, family or bring it up to your co-workers and see what they think about donig a biggest loser competition.
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm very competiive as well....So what should we do? Do we need to set a deadline? goals? check in....I'm down for anything you guys are up for!! I could use the motivation! If someone has any ideas please send me an email, I tend to forget about things I post LOL I'm lost most of the time, sorry :)
  • dachinababe
    Options
    hey girl! you sound a lot like me. are you a Gemini? lol I'm totally down for some friendly competition 2. so sign me up. let me know how are we going to do this. :D cheers