Nerds or Jocks?

Options

Replies

• samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Nerdy jocks! i.e. my hubby. Smartest guy I know by is a "professional cyclist" actually I think that counts as "athlete" not a "jock". Actually I prefer musicians. Goo thing he plays guitar LOL. He's also a gamer, but draws the line at online. Knows Star wars, but doesn't study it like the bible, and only watches either the science channel or comedy central. He also wears a beard and glasses. One sexy nerd that man of mine
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    How about a Management Information Systems who plays sports and lifts weights all the time? But can also fix your computer and your car? Do I win =P

Oh, dude, I have the same scale as in your profile pic!! Haha! :)

I had a 4.0 in college (nursing school, no less), but that's also where I gained most of my weight... and decided to keep it as a winter coat for a few winters... and summers! lol! I'm kinda sorta becoming a jock-ette(?), though, I think? Haha
  • cochico
    cochico Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A nerd who later became a jock. That way she'll have the looks and brains with none of the douchebaggery
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    How bout one who can play any instrument, excels at sports, has a high paying job, loves traveling and loves pampering his significant other?

Sounds like the perfect person. ;)

Honestly though I don't have a 'type'. Nerds are hot when they start talking about things they know but aren't boring about it. Jocks are hot as long as they're not d-bags and are fit.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    What a bout an amateur boxer with a 3.8 GPA?
    Too many blows to the head? Just kidding.

I love me nerdy girls. Married a woman who probably knows more star trek trivia than I do.

I've always been a bit of bot. Played sports all my life, and pulled a decent GPA through college (3.85 for my MBA).
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you can keep them bros! lol my man is nerdy to the tee and i. love. him lol
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    the one with the better personality. :)
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    I'm really attracted to nerd, rather have a nerd over a jock any day!! partly because i'm a nerd =)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Nerdy jocks! i.e. my hubby. Smartest guy I know by is a "professional cyclist" actually I think that counts as "athlete" not a "jock". Actually I prefer musicians. Goo thing he plays guitar LOL. He's also a gamer, but draws the line at online. Knows Star wars, but doesn't study it like the bible, and only watches either the science channel or comedy central. He also wears a beard and glasses. One sexy nerd that man of mine

wow my man is very similar yes guitar, wanna be programmer, gamer but no online loves bobba fett and loves history and comedy central! we r lucky gals!
  • SnarkyJo
    SnarkyJo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love nerds! I would kiss Sheldon Cooper on the mouth any day of the week! Intelligence is a huge turn on.

Oh, tattooed nerdy guys are even better.
  • MandaAnn76
    MandaAnn76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can keep them all. I'm a dork married to a dork. We are neither nerds nor jocks. The biggest thing is we like our dorky-selves!!!

I guess that makes us dumb and non-athletic... LOL
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I like the jocks that kinda look like nerds ; )
  • galaxiegal
    galaxiegal Posts: 90
    Options
    I like goofballs

Not so much into muscle-y guys or meatheads lol

And I'm pretty much a nerd (star wars ftw) and I think two nerds in one relationship is too much nerdyness

:glasses:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    All this talk for nerds, and yet I get deemed too smart to date...LOL
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Smart jocks & sexy nerds. Love them both :)
  • ultim8fury
    ultim8fury Posts: 42
    Options
    I've always gone for nerdy girls. If I can't debate gadgets and fantasy novels whilst watching some sci-fi then you're going to bore me.

That said, I do own a drift car which I built and maintain. am working towards regaining my fitness and have my first paragliding lesson next week.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    All this talk for nerds, and yet I get deemed too smart to date...LOL
    Impossible. You must be hitting on the wrong ladies. I only date smart guys. It's a rule.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Why choose? Lol:drinker:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I like both...or even better, a mixture of both!! :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Why choose? Lol:drinker: