I'm new

Options
I'm new and I have no idea how to work this website , i also attempted another website like this before and gave up , but this seems better so maybe i'll stick to it. any advice ? thanks .

Replies

• ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this site. I'm fairly new, been here for almost a month and I've kept at it every day. Feel free to add me and ask any questions. There are a lot of helpful people here.
  • JDhi5
    JDhi5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Log everything, and log it accurately. Even if you go over for the day, or week.. keep logging. It will eventually just turn into a habit, and it will start to really help.

I bought a food scale, it accurately measures in grams, and ounces. Most people don't have this, but i found it to be extremely useful.
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    Log everything, and log it accurately. Even if you go over for the day, or week.. keep logging. It will eventually just turn into a habit, and it will start to really help.

I bought a food scale, it accurately measures in grams, and ounces. Most people don't have this, but i found it to be extremely useful.

I just got one a few weeks ago and i it is VERY helpful!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome.

There again, like anything in life - the more you put into it - the more you get out of it.

Just keep logging and in time you will see results. Don't give up. If you don't log food one day, that's fine. Just be sure to log most days. You will see results.

I did great back in 2010 - trying now to get back to where I was. It is so hard - but just remember, everybody on here is going through the same thing. And in a way, that brings me a lot of comfort.

:drinker:

Tamie