Drinks anyone!!!

Options
lizziebeth1028
lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
What's your alcohol of choice this weekend? I've got margarita's on my mind, I do believe I'm going to have to find one or two...:drinker:

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    mmmm margaritas are soooo good!! last weekend when i binged so bad i prob ate EVERYONE on MFP's calorie allowance, me and my bf went out for supper and we split a litre of this amazing drink that had like coffee flavor/baileys ect, kind of like a parylizer, topped with whipped cream and chocolate of course hahah.... i LOVE girly drinks..you know, the high calorie, sugary ones ;)

BUT
    when i'm trying to be "healthy" since im a girly girl and hate the taste of alcohol, my drink of choice is strawberry banana crystal light with coconut malibu rum...so yummy!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    BEER!

I have some cold Rolling Rocks waiting for me in the fridge...........calories be damned!
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am drinking some Pinot Grigio right now. I love some cold, white wine in the summer.

I love wine.

The end.
  • lizziebeth1028
    Options
    I am drinking some Pinot Grigio right now. I love some cold, white wine in the summer.

I love wine.

The end.

Me too!!!! That sounds yummy!
  • lizziebeth1028
    Options
    mmmm margaritas are soooo good!! last weekend when i binged so bad i prob ate EVERYONE on MFP's calorie allowance, me and my bf went out for supper and we split a litre of this amazing drink that had like coffee flavor/baileys ect, kind of like a parylizer, topped with whipped cream and chocolate of course hahah.... i LOVE girly drinks..you know, the high calorie, sugary ones ;)

BUT
    when i'm trying to be "healthy" since im a girly girl and hate the taste of alcohol, my drink of choice is strawberry banana crystal light with coconut malibu rum...so yummy!!

omg I love girlie drinks too!! Mudslides are awesome, worth every megawatt calorie:drinker:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Going sober this week-end..been boozing wayyyyy to much this summer.....scale hates me right now.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm abstaining until I can get my everyday calories under control and get back on track... :sad: But I would love something fruity... or something in a shot glass.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm abstaining until I can get my everyday calories under control and get back on track... :sad: But I would love something fruity... or something in a shot glass.

im in same boat as you. but normally it would be ice cold beer OR crown royal on rocks.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Mmm...I was thinking of margaritas tonight! Love Jose Cuervo's NO CAL mix! Mix with tequila of choice, some fresh squeezed lime and a dash of salt and awesome margarita!!
    Also love crystal light with a flavored rum. :drinker:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's a bottle of pinot
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    "Macallan Flower"

I was just at a resort this week and they had something called the Macallan Flower.

Its equal parts 12 year old Macallan Scoth and St Germaine Liquor(Elderflower liquor) served over ice with a lemon slice and a dash of bitters.

Its unfreakin' believable.
  • sing4me4you
    sing4me4you Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Gin martini w/ olives!
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Miller 65. Enjoy my beer, without the horrible guilt of calories. Yes, I loose a bit of taste, but its well worth the calorie difference to me. I'm just one of those guys that love the taste of beer!!
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bombora Vodka!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    It looks like there are a couple beers heading my way! :-)
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    "Macallan Flower"

I was just at a resort this week and they had something called the Macallan Flower.

Its equal parts 12 year old Macallan Scoth and St Germaine Liquor(Elderflower liquor) served over ice with a lemon slice and a dash of bitters.

Its unfreakin' believable.

That sounds amazing.

As for me... probably some Blue Moon Summer in my future!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Whisky and Coke! Mmmmm and a Jello Shot or two (or three)
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Tonight the beer is flowing. Four peaks Kiltlifter for me! Tomorrow, I will get back on track!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Non this weekend, I started loosing again, but to have some nice wine or a white russian would be awesome!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I'm getting ready to open a bottle of Malbec - and I'm only going wine tonight, because I'm too lazy to put together what I'd need for lemon drops.

But ...mmmm...margaritas sound yummy too!