Seeing who is out there!!

Options
BLSaw
BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
Just seeing who is out there, might find some like minded people with the same goals!! any support is great!!

Replies

• LErkman
    LErkman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    MFP has some great people on here! I'm always up for new friends. Feel free to add me :-)
  • digsoreos
    digsoreos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're both trying to lose about the same amount of weight. I was on here a year or so ago but didn't keep up. Now, I'm back and determined to lose the remaining weight. Support and encouragement are great.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I see we're close in age. I have 25 more lbs to lose.
  • Dottypoe
    Dottypoe Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the program and will need all the support and help I can get. I have fought with a weight problem all my life and really want to find a way to control it. I am recovering from a serious injury so that is going to make it even harder. Tell me a little about you and your situation.
  • maureendarst
    Options
    me too woo hoo
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    "I'm still here, El Guapo!"
    :tongue:
  • Dottypoe
    Dottypoe Posts: 2
    Options
    I hope you have good luck losing the final weight. It is not always easy. Good luck.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Hello....feel free to add me, and welcome:)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm here to give support and encourage others:):) Healthy Journey!! Feel Free To Add Me :smile:
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone:)
  • james123567
    james123567 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lookin for MFP ppl I can use my degree in kinesiology to help stay fit and maintain their weight goals.