Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own ey

Options
At my monthly doctor appointment I got on the scale and the nurse started sliding down the weight. 187, 186, 185, 184, 183, 182 and it finally balanced at 181.5! That was a drop of 5.5 lbs from October 30th! Unbelievable! I was worried that Thanksgiving would have been disaster but no! I'm still on track to reach my goal of 174 by our 35ht anniversary on Febryary 15, 20101! Yeah, baby! There's life in this old goat yet! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• PureAndHealthy
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Congratulations!!! You're doing AMAZING! Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • AsianTexan
    AsianTexan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    High Five!!! That's great! You're an inspiration to us all! :drinker: :smile:
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You should be proud. You are an inspiration to me, thanks for sharing. Love your picture on the ski slope. We are anxious around this house to get skiing this season. Continued success...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great job! must be an awesome feeling!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • klybarger
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • running_girl_84
    Options
    WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *victory fist pump*
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Great Job and Congratulations on your LOSS!!! I hope your Dr was almost as happy as you and your wife must be right now.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • missymoo2
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful. Wishing you continued success.
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    You are my new heor. WOWWWWW
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're doing such an awesome job!!! Keep up the good work! You're awesome! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!