23 lbs in a little over 3 months!!!

Options
OSU_Sarah
OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
I don't know how I continue to do so good but since September 17th, 2009 I have lost 23 lbs. I am so happy with how I like. I am still going to keep at it and try for my goal weight of 130 but at this point I think anywhere before 130 and 140 will make me soooo happy. All my friends and family have been telling me how great I look and I love it!!! Good luck people! It is so worth it!!!

275093.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• sweetsoulrevue
    Options
    well done keep at it :)
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! 3 months! What have you been doing?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great job, u look wonderful. stop at wherever u feel comfortable. I started at 190, my fist goal is 170 and then I will try for 150. But I am thinking anything around 160 will be more than good for me ::)
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :happy:
  • dmjwaters
    Options
    Thats awesome! I'm just beginning...day 1!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Wow! 3 months! What have you been doing?

Thats what I wanna know! Congrats on your success!
  • bekmom57
    Options
    that's fantastic.. I'd like to lose that much in 3 months I'd be pretty happy.. I agree it's not really that hard.. but I do sometimes like to eat a lot. haha.. but I keep asking myself do I really want to eat.. or am I bored, thirsty etc. usually I'm bored.
  • kmarsala99
    Options
    yes I to would like to know what your doing!!! That is awesome that you lost so much!!! I have just finished week one and have not got on the scale yet.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Excellent work! You've done so well! Keep it up!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Share your secret!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • OSU_Sarah
    Options
    Well ladies and gentlemen. I owe a lot of my success to this website! My secret is I started counting calories and I only eat 1200 calories a day, more if I exercise. I am exercising about 4-5 days a week here and there anywhere from 10-20 each day. I go to college and get a lot of walking in on days I am at school! I also eliminated regular pop and now I only drink diet. I would eventually like to eliminate pop altogether. There's my secret!!! Good luck everyone! You can do it. Oh and for exercise, I either walk or use my Gazelle anywhere from 10-30 minutes a day.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    way to go. keep up the hard work. you'll get where you wanna be and when you feel ready you'll know when to stop losing... only you can decide and you'll know when it is...
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    Well, Miss Sarah, I hate to burst your bubble, but unless I am reading your post wrong, you lost that much in a little over 2 months, not 3! If you started Sept. 17, Nov. 17 would be 2 months of your new lifestyle. CONGRATULATIONS! I took me just under 3 months to lose that much. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • OSU_Sarah
    Options
    You are right Katie...Blonde moment for me! LOL
  • OntheSand
    Options
    Go you!!! :) Congrats!
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    You are right Katie...Blonde moment for me! LOL

Trust me, I have more blonde moments than anyone I know. And I am awful with dates.

You were probably in a state of disbelief due to your spectacular progress. 23 lbs in 2 months is AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!