Painting, Drawing, Photography, etc, etc

Options

Replies

• suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Here is another breast cancer awareness picture. It shows her anguish of being diagnosed, then coming to terms with her breast cancer and finally being a survivor. This was done with a black marker, all dots.

I did these in memory of a friend.

breastawareness2-1.jpg
  • cyndioh
    cyndioh Posts: 2
    Options
    I love seeing everybodies art! I'll have to try to post some of mine. Thanks for starting this JoeMO! :)
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Here is another breast cancer awareness picture. It shows her anguish of being diagnosed, then coming to terms with her breast cancer and finally being a survivor. This was done with a black marker, all dots.

I did these in memory of a friend.

breastawareness2-1.jpg

The last panel is not showing up. It shows her with one breast removed and the word survivor at the bottom of the picture.
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    First picture is a watercolor, the second picture is a pastel. I like that macro setting on the camera as well and enjoy painting from it.

Purple3.jpg]

Purple4.jpg]

Glad a lot of people are posting and enjoying the topic. Joe from MO
  • hummerseeker
    hummerseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I changed the IMG to img and this is what i got. I haven't moved anything. I just now put it there. Anyway, my profile pic is my latest painting, a Rockhopper Penguin. I'm doing a whole series of Birds Around The World. My ticker is a painting I did of bubbles. :)

33RockhopperPenguin.jpg

13MagnoliaWarbler.jpg

2EuropeanBee-eater.jpg
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    <
    see my profile pic

I am a mixed media artist, in love with my art journal. :)
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    I did this for breast cancer awareness. After I painted it, I glued broken glass over her entire body, with shattered glass over the breast that was removed. The shattered pieces are falling into the pink ribbon.

breastawareness.jpg

WOW just awsome.....one of my favorite topics now!
  • JoeMO
    Options
    Watercolor I did in Jan. 12. Took the original picture at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in the UP, MIchigan. Beautiful area.

KoppArtPicturedRocksRocks1.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    too bad most artistic pursuits require you to sit or stand still for extended periods of time.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Pencil drawings of my youngest daughter:

Baby:
    1h8bv5.jpg
    Toddler:
    1h77uw.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ok im playing along!

from Fashion Week this past Feb

tumblr_lzch3iFW5I1qziglxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lzb0lzl1B21qziglxo1_500.jpg

new york stuffs

tumblr_lrf3hu5uTv1qziglxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lrf2xeqzgo1qziglxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lfoz73FOzS1qziglxo1_500.jpg

and my best friend:

tumblr_lowmtzq8vu1qziglxo1_500.jpg

kk ill stop
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    IMG0307-Edit-M.jpg

Took a photograph I shot and did some photoshopping to give it a painterly look.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It was a dark n stormy night :)

IMG0023-Edit-M.jpg
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Here's one I took this year..

[img][/img]6864028148_bc25f56186.jpg
    Day break.. by Dipak49ers, on Flickr

Now this is stunning!
  • JoeMO
    Options
    Where hot and cold meet! 11 X 14 watercolor

Wherehotandcoldmeet.jpg
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    too bad most artistic pursuits require you to sit or stand still for extended periods of time.

Photography is about the only thing mentioned here that I can stand to do. Although I was seriously into music performance for a long time - but I assure you I was never really sitting still in my chair!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Josh Homme

2iic3gg.jpg

Best. Concert. Ever.
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I have ever tried to add an image here so please bare with me. I love this thread. I am a high school art teacher and unfortunately since my baby girl was born have not had time to do much art except for some photography. The picture I am posting the second part of a diptych I did for and environmental themed stations of the cross for the Jesuit Centre in my community. This illustrates the seventh station and is acrylic paint and ink on paper. It was a project I did with some of the students at my school. I love any feedback (positive and constructive) on my work. Sorry that it is so large. I am not sure how to resize.

station7.jpg
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Greetings from Maine!!

I have a photography blog, please take a look! I would love the input and constructive criticism. :D:D
    Lemme know what you think!

http://bmplifethroughalens.blogspot.com/2012/07/ll-beans-100th-anniversary.html