Looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone!! I have started a new chapter in my life hoping the dominos will fall along down the line eventually. I have a goal of 130lbs to lose and so far everything has been going well. I am looking for new friends to chat with who share the same fitness and weight struggles I do.

Replies

• vampire_cakes
    vampire_cakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) welcome to mfp!!
  • deej87
    deej87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    you can add me if you want :)
  • JMC529
    JMC529 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome!! I just sent you a friend request!
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can invite me.:flowerforyou:
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is working wonders for me and I'm sure it will for you too. Just make sure you complete your diary every day and you'll soon learn healthy eating habits. The best of luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. You can do this!
  • helper3
    helper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I made a complete lifestyle change on 1/1/11. Have since lost 112.4lbs - and working out and eating right have become a part of my daily life. Oh, and I believe in eating more to lose weight (because it has worked for me). I recently plateaued and had to up my calories - I'm now eating 2000 calories a day - and losing.
  • danalong323
    danalong323 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me also if you like!!!! Ive been on MFP "for real" for about a month and dont have any friends to share success or struggles with! I would love some friends as well!!!
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    Its nice to hear encouraging and positive words first thing in the morning. Hope everyone has a nice day!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I need people to keep me motivated as well. My goal right now is to lose 72 pounds and I know it's going to be a tough road. If we all stick together and hold each other responsible, I know we can do this!
  • jonniestark
    jonniestark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm new also and would like to be friends!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    I can add you...Welcome to MFP, it has really been a life changer for me :-)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I made a complete lifestyle change on 1/1/11. Have since lost 112.4lbs - and working out and eating right have become a part of my daily life. Oh, and I believe in eating more to lose weight (because it has worked for me). I recently plateaued and had to up my calories - I'm now eating 2000 calories a day - and losing.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can't starve yourself lean! :) I'm sending a friend request now
  • mjderby
    mjderby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is a great weight loss tool, just continue to log and you will see results. Sending a friend request.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm new too, you can add me!
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too, y'all! I love the support that I have found on MFP :)
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome - it looks like we have similar goals. I'll send you a request:smile: