Almost 40 lbs lost for this momma!

Options
pebblesbuddy
pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
ry%3D400

So far I have lost almost 40 lbs. Here is my before and after. I think I had already lost around 5-10 lbs in the first picture so between pictures is about 30 lbs lost. Exercise and dieting is where it's at!

Replies

• PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    awesome job...what kind of exercise are you doing?
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    wow, AMAZING!!!!

I can see your abs, I want to be you!!!!!! ;)

What have you been doing, how long????
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Super job momma!!! I'm 4 babies out and searching for my abs too ;) Thanks for the encouragement....
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    awesome job...what kind of exercise are you doing?

I am interested too on what exercise you are doing?? Congratualations, you are doing great!!!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl you look great!! Keep up the hard work it is paying off. :smile:
  • sacorner
    sacorner Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely motivating! I can't wait to be where you are :) Right now I am the girl in the first pic with about 30 pounds to go.

Congratulations on a great success! All the hard work really does pay off! :)
  • msangi82
    msangi82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your doing great!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    SOOOO amazing and inspiring!!! Way to go lady!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job you look awesome and I am soooo jealous of your abs!!!!!!
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • pedu1980
    pedu1980 Posts: 1
    Options
    You go girl!!! you are muy idol.......
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are doing fantastic!!! Keep up the fabulous work!!
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    Super Cute!
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You all are so kind :) I only have one kid and she did a number on my belly LOL.

When I first started I of course downloaded the MFP app and ate about 1500 calories a day. I am now down to about 1400 a day.

For exercise I started with the 30 day shred (about 4x a week), Ab Ripper X (2-3x a week) and jogging/walking (2-3x a week). I usually exercise 6 days a week and take one day off. Obviously based on what I just said some days I doubled up, like I would do the 30 Day Shred video then go out for a quick 1 mile walk or if I was feeling up to it I would jog.

I finished the 30 day shred video and I am now currently doing Insanity. This is definitely not a starter video and I would only recommend this once you have been working out for a bit. Since it's been so hot out (100 degrees almost every day!) I haven't been jogging but rather going to the pool and swimming. So my current exercise is Insanity and swimming. I also do Zumba 1x a week with a friend

I have gotten GREAT results with both videos. I am going to start incorporating P90X here soon because I need to add the weights back in.

Finally I follow the 80/20 rule. I try and eat at least 80% clean and 20% is usually the bad stuff. I could never ever give up cupcakes and chocolate ;)

I hope this helps. If any of you are moms looking for motivation please send me a friend request
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    even without smiling you look happier in the second picture!
  • Lornajune
    Lornajune Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be so proud :)
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to all of us mommas!
  • charlene_K
    charlene_K Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Great work.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    your hard work has paid off--you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!