Need some support!!

Options
So I have been on myfitnesspal for about 3 months or so, but have just been using the diet and exercise tracker. I have lost a decent amount of weight but lately I have hit a plateau and am getting discouraged. I am hoping maybe if there are some of you out there who might want to add me as a friend and give a little support. It might be just what I need to get me over this hump!

Little about me......When I hit 32 I realized I was bigger then I had ever been. I decided it was time to shape up! Here I am 3 months later, 35 lbs lighter but still a ways to go. I live in Houston, Texas and in Texas we work hard and play hard! I enjoy hitting the gym but sticking to a good diet is my weakness. So anyway, hit me up!

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    looks like you're doing GREAT so far!!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Kickin' *kitten* Brotha you are looking svelte
  • dawnivin2008
    dawnivin2008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi - Great work so far!!! I've been on MFP for 1.5 years (off and on) and realized that I lose weight when I stick with MFP! I have lost 59Lbs so far with 20 more to go to my goal. If you would like a little extra motivation - feel free to add me, and I'll try and help along the way! Good luck in your weight loss & healthy lifestyle journey!
  • empressalexa
    Options
    :happy: if you need support I am offering it to you. send me a friend request and let me know what you been doing as far as fitness and nutrtion. and we can take it from there.
  • MrExcessive
    Options
    Here to help! Need anything just ask! :)
  • elagerman
    elagerman Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome show of support! Thanks everyone!
  • joyis1nchrist
    Options
    Need some support!! ...ME TOO!!! I joined like 5 months ago and I come and go. Only have 1 friend and she doesn't say much to me specifically. When I do post not many respond. I am glad to see that a lot have responded to you right away.
  • joyis1nchrist
    Options
    PS why doesn't my ticker show up w my post?
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i would love more supportive friends too! anyone can feel free to add me.