Motivation to loose 100+

Options
2»

Replies

• Poowa58
    Poowa58 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Michele I am 26 years old and I too am trying to lose over 100 lbs I was at 327 when i stepped on the scale and said WOW I have to change my lifestyle or I will die. That was on april 22nd I started my life changing diet. since then i have lost 41 lbs and I still have about 100lbs to lose. To help keep me motivated I make videos every week on youtube to share with the world. Believe me it helps. If you want feel free to check them out. Just go to youtube.com and type in My weight loss journey from 325lbs or Michele Grubbe. Either way you will find them. And I tell every little detail as to how I am losing the weight, i show before and after photos and everything. If you would like support from me feel free to send me a friends request. I would love the support from you as well. Thank you and look forward to talking with u

I would LOVE to see these videos, as I myself have been thinking about doing this sort of stuff.
  • Poowa58
    Poowa58 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Michelle's video's are fantastic!! She is an inspiration to me.:smile:
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • mnlght535
    mnlght535 Posts: 84
    Options
    Your first and last sentences say it all. You will do it.

I totally agree with the above also. Feel free to add me as a friend I am on a journey myself to lose 100 plus pounds :)
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request, as well. I started my own 100+ weight loss journey two weeks ago and need support and motivation and friends, too!