Need some friends to help keep me on track! :)

Hi! My name is Jessie and I am 21. I need to lose about 20 pounds, more wouldn't hurt. I have horrible self control and need to start building a support network. :)

I gave birth 4 months ago to a beautiful little girl and she has been taking up so much of my time. Now she is a little more independent and will play with toys or her walker little while each day so I can start exercising. I do not know how to cook and we end up eating out or eating frozen meals most of the time, so any friends who can give me some healthy cooking tips/step-by-step recipes are especially needed!

I've started exercising a little this week and would like to keep it up... But I can be so lazy. I'm looking for some support and encouragement and I will do the same for you. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    hi you can add me :)

and congrats on your lil one :)
  • stacgiggles
    stacgiggles Posts: 28 Member
    You can add me! I'm needing some encouragement too! :)
  • haha sounds familiar i am 21 and my little man is 4 months as of yesterday all though i need to lose a lot more weight it would be great to have contact with someone in almost the exact same situation ADD ME
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    U can add me and we can support each other
  • chesil07
    chesil07 Posts: 8
    Feel free to add me..
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    hi you can add me also
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    :smile: Hi Jessie! Anyone's always welcome to add me, I'm on all the time and do my best to be encouraging!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Today is my first day. You can add me as well. :)
  • jessla84
    jessla84 Posts: 11
    I also have a 4 month little girl. Add me if you like :)
  • desi9837
    desi9837 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi! I'd love to help out. Congrats on the little one~