anyone have the fitbit ultra?

Options
tmbowen12
tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
I just got mine today and was wondering if you had one how do you like it? Feel free to add me.

Replies

• msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have it...and I have had it for a couple of months. I stopped using it for a while and that was due to me being lazy, but I love it. I use it now, and I feel funny when I dont feel it on my bra daily. What is your link on fitbit?
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I do. recently replaced the original after 2 and a half years - L O V E it! don't go a day without it in my pocket.
  • MsSueBee
    MsSueBee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do, and I love it! It has really helped me to move a whole lot more. There is also a good community on the Fitbit boards (much smaller than MFP, but still very good!).
  • Frederi825
    Frederi825 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it. Two goals: 10 flights of stairs per day, 10,000 steps. Simple. Also, a tip: I used to put it into timer mode when I was on the treadmill. Then I could record the calories from my treadmill in My Fitness Pal for the exact time of day that the Fit Bit was in timer mode and thereby not double-count the calorie-burn. But it's too confusing. For just being a little bit more accurate it was too much hassle. Now I just keep the Fit Bit counting steps all day long and don't worry about the increased accuracy of going through the hoopla described above. The Fit Bit is close enough. Sync Fit Bit with MFP, of course. It's a fun gadget. Best of luck on your journey, TmBowen12!
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    I use mine while I am at work. It does kind of push me to get the 10k steps the 10 flights and 5 miles.
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Loved it in the past but it didn't survive the washing machine so I've been without for a while! Just got a new one today so I'm looking forward to getting started again.
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/23H33Z I am excited to start using it tomorrow. Thank you all for your feedback.